Congratulations on your decision of improving your knowledge about the second victim phenomenon by doing this course!
The ERNST consortium (European Researchers’ Network Working on Second Victims) developed this course as a part of COST Action CA19113. This project is supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology), a funding agency for research and innovation networks.
The course was developed by professors and researchers from several European universities, namely:
- National School of Public Health – NOVA University Lisbon – Lisbon – Portugal
- Fundación para el Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica de la Comunitat Valenciana – Valencia – Spain
- University of Malta – Msida – Malta
- University of Haifa – Haifa – Israel
- LAB University of Applied Science – Lappeenranta – Finland
- University Hospital Centre Zagreb – Zagreb – Croatia
- College of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences – Cluj-Napoca – Romania
- Università del Piemonte Orientale UPO – Novara – Italy
- RheinMain University of Applied Sciences – Wiesbaden – Germany
- KU Leuven – University of Leuven – Leuven – Belgium
- University of Tartu – Tartu – Estonia